Welcome to Bad Cupcake

Contact us at a.bonn@yahoo.com

about me

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Q & A

I have a lot of questions asking me what I will, and wont do, and have to offer. So I thought I would give a quick q&a.

Yes
I do cakes.
I do tiers. Up to 3 currently.
I do mini cakes.
I do cupcakes.
I do mini and jumbo cupcakes.
I do regular cakes.
I do most designs.
No.
I don not do fondant, yet. I have yet to be persuaded of the glories of fondant. What can I say? I am a purist. My cakes, fillings and frosting are delish, and fondant is not.

Some things we offer:
My selection of vendors is large and growing. We want to be able to offer you what you want, down to the smallest details.











We have a huge selection of liners and cupcake wrappers. We love hand made touches and look forward to helping you add whatever inspires you. If you can dream it, we will do our best to make it happen.














Some updated pricing:
Cake per slice is $4
Per cupcake $2, with filling $3.
Set up fee of $20 in the Corvallis and surrounding area, other distances to be discussed.
4"~ cake ~ 4 slices
5"~ cake ~ 6 slices
6"~ cake ~ 8 slices
7"~ cake ~ 10 slices
8"~ cake ~ 14 slices
9"~ cake ~ 22 slices
10"~ cake ~ 30 slices
11"~ cake ~ 32 slices
12"~ cake ~ 42 slices (12" is as large as we will go for the time being)
Each tier needs about 3-4" between each tier, as it is assembled. I.E. a 4" cake on a 7" cake. Not a 10" cake on a 11" cake.
The flavor possibilities are endless! Below is our basic flavor list. We have a larger list for your taste adventures upon request. Ask about our fun kid flavors, savory cupcakes, and daring cupcakes:)
We require a cupcake order minimum of two dozen.

We require a 30% deposit to reserve a large order date. Final payment prior to completion (to be discussed, 10% non refundable cancellation cost).

Cupcakes: (we speak vegan and gluten free)

Turtle
Black and white
Vanilla
Peanut butter
Chocolate
Pink velvet
Carrot
Coconut
Lemon
Brownie
Angle food
Curd/fillings:
Passion fruit
Lime
Lemon
Cream
Jelly
Jello
Frosting's:
Butter cream Variations of butter cream-chocolate, lemon, strawberry, coconut, peanut butter, juicy orange Cream cheese Chocolate ganache
Toppings/fun:
Pixie sticks
Fruits
Berries
Chocolate chips
Sprinkles
Edible Glitter
Sparkles
Candies
Sugared Flowers
Tang

0 comments: