Welcome to Bad Cupcake

Contact us at a.bonn@yahoo.com

about me

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Good week for cake



This was our fave gig this week. Aside from working with Jen and Rhio.
We had a crazy week. A really long week. A week with late nights and early mornings, and not much to eat aside from cupcakes:) A week with some minor injuries and a minor fire....Don't tell Forest.
We loved the colors for the wedding.
They were so happy and fun!
All shades of Magenta, Marigold, and Apple Green, Wowsah! The setting was serene and exciting. You could see and feel the love of the couple for each other, and the families feelings for them.
It was truly beautiful.
The cupcake tree turned out fantastic too.
Hopefully we can get some better pics up.
My camera is not up to snuff:)
I am nothing without my camera man:(
Rhio did the decorating for this cake.
I could not have done it without her!
I was swamped this week, and she came in like a BOSS.
I love the detail that she put into this cake.
Super cute.

The cupcakes were lemon and blueberry, pink velvet, My magic chocolate, and vanilla bean. They all had vanilla butter cream frosting, and were yum! We put fresh flowers on top, violas and nasturtiums. Thanks to Sonja for the extra flowers! They were delicious. The cake was very traditional, and splendid, vanilla bean with raspberry filling and vanilla butter cream frosting.







We are having some cupcake trees made for future use.
Let me know what you think.
Cheers, champagne for us and all our hard work.
Bad cupcakes are so good:) And many blessings to the new couples and their lovely families.
~Life is good when you are a bad cupcake~

0 comments: