Welcome to Bad Cupcake

Contact us at a.bonn@yahoo.com

about me

Saturday, August 1, 2009

I Heart Cupcake





We had a party remnant, from a prior gig left over. So here it is.
The cupcake in question is the lovely almond-white chocolate cupcake, with whipped cream cheese-almond and raspberry frosting. We had some raspberry gourmet sprinkles waiting to be broken in, so we added a bit of trim on the cupcake as well.



This cupcake is truly decadent. The cake is soft and moist, with bits of bite in the white chocolate chips. The frosting is lite and slightly sweet, and rich from the almond and a tang from the raspberries. This is a true romancer. One of these, and my guy remembered why he appreciates me in the kitchen:) So good, I got three kickin' London Fly's out of the deal. Here's to you "I heart cupcake". I thank you!





Shoes for you to envy....














0 comments: