Welcome to Bad Cupcake

Contact us at a.bonn@yahoo.com

about me

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I bleed frosting


Well not really.


I am very excited to not announce, and sit on exciting news, that I really want to share! There I said it, I am not telling. But it will come, and I can't wait to share. A big honor. Good things are meant to blossom, and not be plucked to early, or something. Hint- community, not just ours, delicious, sometimes nutritious, and always fantaboulous. So much preparation, and deliberation is coming. Good stuff.


Other news: We have been working in the art in the community as of late. I am thankful for Babs, Paige, and Berni (foxy fun ladies) for looking me up and giving me an opportunity to help give back.

Truly, it has been so cleansing for the soul, inspiring. What an amazing community we live in. Pegasus Art Gallery, Corvallis Art Center, ARTrageous are fantastic companies, with beautiful people at the helm. Such giving, selfless, inspired beings are all around us. We need only look.


We are rolling in the cupcakes, and it is a peaceful kinda thing. If only all life's solutions came in a cupcake liner.


0 comments: